- Because we care about you, your group, your experience and enjoyment
- Kate and Ross have over 25 years combined mountain leading experience in the UK
- We hold unrivalled experience in working with a diverse range of clients and groups on Yr Wyddfa
- We operate both summer and winter walks – all year round
- We are fully professionally insured for the mountain activities we provide
- We have the utmost priority for safety, education and enjoyment of Snowdon’s mountain environment
- We develop appropriate opportunities to support others, regardless of age, ability and experience
- Year on year, we donate £1 per Climb Snowdon walker to the Snowdonia Society
- We have a fantastic Climb Snowdon multi-headwear souvenir available to you!
We have now worked with 1000s of people – from all walks of life – who are keen to enjoy walking on Yr Wyddfa.
Our experience and enthusiasm for helping people enjoy happy and safe days in the mountains is key to what we do, as is our depth of experience of working with a great many client groups, in all sorts of weather, for a number of years.
Our local reputation is outstanding and we have excellent links with local businesses and organisations, including:
We work closely with Snowdonia Taxi to offer transfers around Yr Wyddfa/Snowdon for groups and individuals. Please contact them directly by calling 01286 872447 if you need support for any extra journeys during your stay in Snowdonia. Be sure to mention RAW Adventures when booking your journey.
#WeAreClimbSnowdon and live, work and play under the shadow of this spectacular mountain every day.
“The most amazing experience! We cannot thank you enough for your help, guidance and support whilst arranging our climb and on the day itself! For someone who had never attempted such a physical challenge you put all of my fears to bed and helped me achieve one of the most incredible things I have ever done!”
~ Gemma Brook
Climb Snowdon are proud supporters of Rhodd Eryri / Snowdonia Giving – a new initiative to enable local businesses and visitors to Snowdonia donate towards community and conservation projects that will help protect and conserve Snowdon for generations to come.
Find out more about the project and see how you can help us help Snowdon and its unique environment and communities.
We have already committed to donating £1 per Climb Snowdon booking to the Snowdonia Society over the last few years, which has been used to help fund volunteer path maintenance days and litter picks, many of which we have volunteered on too, in person! It’s good to give something back to the mountain that gives us so much.
- We aim to improve your safety by offering advice, guided ascents, route and weather information, discussing timings and logistics and general planning
- We add value to your day by offering information about the mountain, its flora and fauna, management and unique history
- We actively promote and educate others about environmental considerations on the mountain and share this information with all our participants and beyond
- We adhere to good practice guidelines when planning larger walks and liaise with those necessary to do so, including local residents and organisations, Snowdonia National Park and landowners where necessary
- We work with groups on a 1:10 Leader ratio so you are well informed and well looked after
- We provide a very detailed Kit List and purchase discount code for Cotswold Outdoor (inc. Runners Need and Snow+Rock)
- We offer advice on sustainable solutions to parking, accommodation and eating/drinking in the area to support local businesses
- We regularly support and organise litter sweeps and conservation clean ups on the mountain, including the yearly Real 3 Peaks Challenge
- We send you clearly written Climb Snowdon Trip Notes to prepare you well for your day
- We use local and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders, holding a nationally recognised qualification, whom we know and trust
- If this is your first mountain, we want you to enjoy your day so much that you end up planning more mountain adventures!